To assist us in servicing your personalized home page and your personal account, MENACORP may seek to obtain certain personal information about you. Regarding such personal information, we assure all customers of the following:
- * We will make every effort to safeguard your privacy online while you are using the MENACORP web site.
- * We do not seek to collect personal information about you except in cases where you specifically and willingly provide it. Please note, however, that the collection of this personal information may be a prerequisite to providing certain services and data requested by you.
- * We only use your personal information to help us better service your account and provide you with additional information on products, services and content that is of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive such information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- * If you correspond with us via e-mail, we may retain a copy of such correspondence for our internal use.
- * The information collected is also used to provide a record of communications between you and MENACORP and to comply with any applicable legal and/or regulatory requirements.
- * We do not sell personal information to third parties.
- * We will, however, share personal information if we are required by law or, subject to your consent, where a particular service requiring such disclosure is requested by you.
- * We protect you personal information by placing it in the secure portion of our web site. That is why you require a unique User Name and Password every time you access your account information. You are responsible for the safekeeping of your password and must ensure that it is not entrusted to, or shared with, anyone other than yourself.
- * This MENACORP site provides links to other web sites. MENACORP is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites.